BRING IN YOUR PENNIES AND PULLTABS
A penny coin means as much to us now as it did years ago. Saving your pennies to give to our Penny Jar for the Ronald McDonald House in Pasadena helps the many families who come to stay there while their child is in the hospital.
You can also “PULL” for the Ronald McDonald House by collecting tabs of all sizes from soda, cat and dog food, food cans, tennis ball canisters, etc. One tab on its own may not be worth much, but if we all “pull together” we can make a difference.
J. SEYMOUR FAMILY CENTER PROJECT
HELP US COLLECT FOR THE HOMELESS: We continue to seek items throughout the year for the Jeff Seymour Family Center in El Monte who provides for the homeless and their children.
Baskets are available in the narthex for your contributions of:
- new packages of diapers (all sizes)
- baby wipes
- feminine hygiene items
- travel sizes of: deodorant, antibacterial wipes, cream/lotion, sunscreen, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, etc.
Nothing in large packages, please as most recipients have no place to store such items.
LIZ CAMERON FOOD PANTRY
Every day children and their families go hungry, right here in our own community. By supporting our neighborhood food bank at La Casa by donating food items to our food pantry, you are helping to solve this problem! Food donations go directly to families who otherwise might not have enough to eat.
- beans and rice (in smaller bags – NOT large quantities)
- bags of pasta and boxes of cereal (regular sized boxes only, please)
- canned proteins (tuna, chicken, ham, etc.)
- pasta sauce